It’s not quite time for football yet, but that doesn’t mean that football programs across the country aren’t already gearing up for the season ahead.
On Wednesday afternoon, the Boilermakers’ official football account on Twitter sent out a tweet informing everyone of its practice schedule this upcoming spring.
Note: Spring Game set for April 7
— Purdue Football (@BoilerFootball) January 31, 2018
Via purduesports.com, here are a few points to keep in mind regarding practices:
- All spring practices are open to the media and general public.
- Most practices will begin around 3:30 p.m. and end around 6 p.m., but times are subject to change.
- The practice on Saturday, March 31, will begin at 10 a.m.
- All practices will be held either outdoors (weather permitting) at the Bimel Practice Complex or indoors inside Mollenkopf Athletic Center.
- No photos or videos are allowed.
- No Social Media is allowed, please keep phones put away.
- The Spring Game will be April 7 in Ross-Ade Stadium. Game time is TBA.