National Signing Day is Wednesday, February 7. Find projected Purdue recruiting signees, commitments and live updates below.
After five frustrating seasons, the Boilermakers finished with a record of 7-6 in 2017, which is the first time they finished with a record above .500 since going 7-6 in 2011. After the early signing period, Purdue goes into this year’s National Signing Day with the goals of adding more talented players that can build off last season’s success in 2018 and beyond.
While this year’s National Signing Day will not be as big as it has been in year’s past — due to the aforementioned early singing period in December — it does not take away from the importance of this day for the program.
Purdue recruiting updates, signee tracker for National Signing Day
Some mobile users click here.
Projected Purdue signees on National Signing Day
All of the information below is according to 247Sports.
- 4-star WR Rondale Moore (Louisville, Ky.)
- 3-star DT Willie Lane (Winter Haven, Fla.)
Signed letter of intent during the early signing period
- 3-star WR Amad Anderson (Staten Island, N.Y.)
- 3-star WR Kory Taylor (Hilliard, Ohio)
- 3-star QB Jack Plummer (Gilbert, Ariz.)
- 3-star OT Jimmy McKenna (Avon, Ohio)
- 3-star OT Will Bramel (Danville, Ky.)
- 3-star ILB Jaylan Alexander (River Grove, Ill.)
- 3-star S Cory Trice (Hopkinsville, Ky.)
- 3-star WDE Kelvin Stokes (Millbrook, Ala.)
- 3-star WR Jordan Bonner (Carrollton, Ga.)
- 3-star SDE Jack Sullivan (Plainfield, Ill.)
- 3-star TE Jack Cravaack (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- 3-star S Kadin Smith (Taylorsville, Ky.)
- 3-star OG Charles Allen (Louisville, Ky.)
- 3-star DT Jeff Marks (Mobile, Ala.)
- 3-star OT Eric Miller (Mason, Ohio)
- 3-star DT Lawrence Johnson (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- 3-star RB Evan Anderson (Suwanee, Ga.)
- 3-star DT Branson Deen (Indianapolis)
- 3-star CB Jordan Rucker (Denton, Texas)
- 3-star TE Payne Durham (Suwanee, Ga.)
- 3-star CB Byron Perkins (Chicago)
- 3-star CB Elijah Bell (Indianapolis)
Commitment times for Purdue targets on National Signing Day
Moore is expected to sign with the Boilermakers after he officially committed to Purdue on Jan. 6.
— Rondale Moore (@Rondale_Moore03) January 6, 2018
In fact, Moore tweeted in late January that he will sign at 3 p.m. on National Signing Day.
On February 7, 2018 I will be making my commitment to Purdue University official. Signing will take place at Steinhauser Gym at Trinity High School at 3pm. Friends and family are invited to attend.
— Rondale Moore (@Rondale_Moore03) January 25, 2018
Lane is also expected to sign with the Boilermakers after he committed to the program over the summer.
— Willie j lane (@Williejlane1) July 14, 2017
Latest updates on Purdue recruiting on National Signing Day
Catch up on what Purdue did during the early signing period by clicking here.
Read about how Rondale Moore committed to Purdue here.
Stay up to date on Purdue recruiting at Land of 10’s Purdue page.
Whether Purdue is able to sign one player or several, there is a chance that they add a special talent that could help them reach 10 wins, a bigger bowl game, the Big Ten Championship or maybe even the College Football Playoff in years to come. The impact of the day is not lost even if it isn’t as big as it used to be.