COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football and basketball on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. In the latest edition, Ryan Donnelly provides updates on several key quarterback targets for Ohio State’s 2019 football recruiting efforts. Included is one prospect who visited last week, two visiting Friday and another planning a trip sometime in March or April.
In addition, Kyle Lamb attempts to project where Ohio State basketball will land on Sunday when the NCAA Tournament bracket is revealed on TBS (6 p.m. ET). The Buckeyes have been practicing their loss to Penn State in the Big Ten Tournament quarterfinals on March 2.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed Friday on Inside the Shoe include:
- More on 2019 quarterback prospect Jalon Jones, a 6-foot-3 180-pound dual-threat from Baltimore (St. Frances Academy). Jones visited Ohio State last week.
- Visits Thursday from Max Duggan (Lewis Central/Council Bluffs, Iowa), ranked as the No. 7 dual-threat quarterback in the country by the 247Sports composite, and Grant Gunnell (St. Pius X/Houston), the No. 2-rated pro-style QB.
- The latest on Sam Howell, the No. 4-rated pro-style quarterback (Sun Valley/Monroe, N.C.).
- Sleeper offensive tackle Andrew Kristofic (Pine-Richland/Gibsonia, Pa.).
- Bracketology projections for Ohio State and where the Buckeyes might land when the bracket is announced on Sunday. Currently, the consensus has the Buckeyes playing in Boise, Idaho, or San Diego in the West Region as a likely 5 seed.
Next week on the podcast, Kyle will dissect Ohio State’s bracket and preview the NCAA Tournament for the Buckeyes. Ryan Ginn and Austin Ward will continue spring practice coverage, and Ryan Donnelly will be back for another recruiting update.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.