COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football and basketball on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. In the latest edition, Kyle Lamb and Ryan Ginn discuss Joe Burrow’s transfer to LSU, how it will put more pressure on Dwayne Haskins from the fans and also the importance of a potential three-headed monster at running back.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on Inside the Shoe on Wednesday include:
- Joe Burrow’s transfer and whether it’s safe to assume Burrow will start for LSU in 2018. Burrow joins a roster with three returning scholarship quarterbacks.
- Why Burrow’s decision might cause Ohio State fans to be a bit more antsy with Haskins this fall if there’s a slow or uninspired start to the season.
- How carries might be divided between Mike Weber, J.K. Dobbins, Master Teague this season and the improvement shown by Weber in 2017.
- How the Big Ten East stacks up heading into the summer, and a possible pecking order among the Buckeyes, Michigan, Michigan State and Penn State.
- Whether to buy or sell the Spartans under quarterback Brian Lewerke this season.
- Possible challengers to Wisconsin’s presumed dominance in the Big Ten West and which schools are most likely to contend for the division crown, and if anyone can knock off the Badgers.
- Is it possible the Big Ten could see as many as five teams in the top 10?
Later this week on the podcast, Ryan Donnelly will join Kyle for a weekly recruiting update.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.