COLUMBUS, Ohio — On the latest Inside the Shoe Ohio State podcast, brought to you by Land of 10, Ben Axelrod and Ryan Ginn discuss the release of the Buckeyes’ official 2017 roster.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on the show Wednesday include:
- The newest numbers being worn by the Buckeyes’ incoming freshmen.
- How awesome it is that defensive end Chase Young is wearing No. 2.
- What it means for an incoming freshman to wear a single-digit number.
- What it means that Brendon White is wearing a wide receiver’s number (80).
- Offensive lineman Thayer Munford has big shoes to fill in Orlando Pace’s No. 75 jersey.
- The noticeable height of OSU’s incoming wide receivers.
- The different ways a program can go about determining how it retires numbers.
- How Urban Meyer and the Buckeyes use jersey numbers as a recruiting tool.
- Ben and Ryan share their picks for their favorite new Ohio State jersey numbers.
Land of 10’s Inside the Shoe will return on Thursday with all the latest from Ohio State’s offseason.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.