COLUMBUS, Ohio — On the latest Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10, Ben Axelrod and Ryan Ginn debate the top 2018 NFL Draft prospects on the Ohio State roster.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Other topics discussed on the show Thursday include:
- Why Billy Price might be the safest draft pick on the Ohio State roster.
- Defensive end Tyquan Lewis’ upside and why his production actually might hurt him.
- The Buckeyes’ recent lineage of cornerback prospects.
- Is Denzel Ward the next man up in the Ohio State cornerbacks room?
- Why Jalyn Holmes makes an interesting draft prospect, despite not technically being a starter.
- Which position offensive lineman Jamarco Jones is best suited to play at the next level.
- Who is the best NFL draft prospect on the Buckeyes’ roster: Jerome Baker or Sam Hubbard?
- Other prospects of intrigue who could be in for big years.