COLUMBUS, Ohio — On Tuesday’s “Inside the Shoe” Ohio State podcast, Land of 10’s Ben Axelrod and Ryan Ginn discuss the impact of college football’s new early signing period.
Every episode of “Inside the Shoe” can be found here.
Other topics discussed on Tuesday’s show include:
- Why college football’s early signing period ultimately could be a bad thing for Ohio State.
- What the early signing period means when it comes to how the Buckeyes construct their recruiting classes.
- Why Urban Meyer typically has opposed such a signing period.
- The merits of having an early signing day in December instead of in the summer.
- Why Ellijah Gardiner likely wouldn’t have ended up at Ohio State had an early signing period existed last year.
- The possibility that early signing might not change much at all.
- How the early signing period ultimately could benefit the Buckeyes in the long run.
- Could an even earlier signing day be in the offing down the road?
Land of 10’s “Inside the Shoe” will return Wednesday with all the latest from Ohio State’s offseason.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.