SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — On Friday’s episode of the Inside the Shoe Ohio State podcast, Land of 10’s Ben Axelrod, Jeremy Birmingham and Ryan Ginn pick prop bets for the upcoming Fiesta Bowl battle between the No. 3 Buckeyes and second-ranked Clemson.
Other topics covered on Friday’s podcast include:
- Ohio State and Clemson’s appearances at Thursday’s College Football Playoff media day.
- The attitude around the Buckeyes heading into Saturday’s game.
- Who will catch the first touchdown in the Fiesta Bowl?
- How many sacks will the Tigers defense compile?
- Who will lead Ohio State in rushing against Clemson?
- Which Buckeyes player will have a surprise starring role on Saturday?
- How many touches will H-back Curtis Samuel receive?
- How many times will the Buckeyes pickoff Deshaun Watson?
- Will J.T. Barrett pass for more or less than 215 yards?
- Will Ohio State run a trick play on Saturday?
Land of 10’s Inside the Shoe Ohio State podcast will return on Saturday (game day!) from Arizona with continued coverage of the Buckeyes’ appearance in the College Football Playoff.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.