COLUMBUS, Ohio — On the Land of 10 Inside the Shoe Ohio State podcast on Tuesday, Ben Axelrod and Ryan Ginn recap the Buckeyes’ presence in the 2017 NFL Draft.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on the Tuesday show include:
- Ohio State’s seven-player 2017 NFL Draft class, which comes a year after the Buckeyes’ 12-player class in 2016.
- How H-back Curtis Samuel will fit in with the Carolina Panthers.
- Which position Samuel is best suited to play in the NFL.
- Linebacker Raekwon McMillan’s fit with the Miami Dolphins.
- Was a second-round pick too high or too low for McMillan?
- Why the Minnesota Vikings make sense for former Buckeyes center Pat Elflein.
- The presence of ex-Ohio State “slobs” in the NFC North.
- What it was like watching wide receiver Noah Brown nearly go undrafted.
- How Brown will fit with the Dallas Cowboys.
- Ohio State’s undrafted free agents, including Dontre Wilson, Corey Smith, Craig Fada and Cameron Johnston.
Land of 10’s Inside the Shoe will return on Wednesday with all the latest from Ohio State’s offseason.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.