COLUMBUS, Ohio — On Friday’s Land of 10 “Inside the Shoe” Ohio State podcast, Ben Axelrod and Ryan Ginn discuss the Buckeyes’ presence in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft.
Every episode of “Inside the Shoe” can be found here.
Topics discussed on Friday’s show include:
- The Buckeyes having three defensive backs selected in the first round.
- Gareon Conley’s legal situation and how it affected his draft stock.
- Malik Hooker’s slide to the Indianapolis Colts at No. 15.
- How cornerback Marshon Lattimore will fit with the New Orleans Saints.
- What to make of the Big Ten’s presence in the first round of the NFL draft.
- The Cleveland Browns’ decision to trade their pick — passing on Hooker — and draft Michigan star Jabrill Peppers.
- The logic that went into the Oakland Raiders’ selection of Conley.
- Which Ohio State draftee will have the best NFL career?
- What to keep an eye on in rounds 2-7 in the 2017 NFL Draft?
Land of 10’s “Inside the Shoe” will return next week with all the latest from Ohio State’s offseason.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.