COLUMBUS, Ohio — On Thursday’s “Inside the Shoe” Ohio State podcast, Buckeyes players discuss the spring game and the progress the team made in spring practice.
Every episode of “Inside the Shoe” can be found here.
Topics discussed on Thursday’s show include:
- Buckeyes quarterback J.T. Barrett’s thoughts on the progress of Ohio State’s passing game.
- What Barrett made of his own performance in the spring game.
- Barrett’s thoughts on the overall play of Ohio State’s quarterbacks this spring.
- What’s next for the Buckeyes this offseason.
- Backup quarterback Joe Burrow’s thoughts on the battle to be Ohio State’s No. 2.
- Quarterback Dwayne Haskins’ thoughts on his spring progress and spring game performance.
- The relationship between Burrow and Haskins as they find themselves in a quarterback battle.
- Wide receiver Johnnie Dixon’s thoughts on his big spring game and recovery from injury.
- Billy Price’s thoughts on the Buckeyes’ progress and Jacob Jarvis’ big spring game moment.
Land of 10’s “Inside the Shoe” will return Friday with all the latest from Ohio State’s offseason.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.