COLUMBUS, Ohio — On the latest Land of 10 “Inside the Shoe” Ohio State podcast, Ben Axelrod and Ryan Ginn breakdown the Buckeyes’ presence at the 2017 NFL Combine in Indianapolis.
Every episode of “Inside the Shoe” can be found here.
Other topics covered on the show Tuesday include:
- Ohio State’s history of strong combine showings under Urban Meyer, including 22 prospects in the past two years.
- Whether or not cornerback Marshon Lattimore is worthy of a top-10 pick.
- The upside of safety Malik Hooker and whether or not his injury will affect his NFL draft stock.
- Raekwon McMillan’s NFL draft stock and why it has seemed to slip over the past year.
- Could the Buckeyes see two cornerbacks selected in the first round in Lattimore and Gareon Conley?
- What position will Curtis Samuel play in the NFL?
- Could Pat Elflein have the strongest pro career of any Buckeyes player headed to the combine?
- What’s Noah Brown’s path to the NFL?
- Can Cam Johnston cut it as a punter at the next level?
Land of 10’s “Inside the Shoe” Ohio State podcast will return on Wednesday with a preview of 2018 running back Jaelen Gill’s upcoming commitment.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.