COLUMBUS, Ohio — On this #ThrowbackThursday edition of the “Inside the Shoe” Ohio State podcast, Ben Axelrod and Jeremy Birmingham revisit Terrelle Pryor’s time with the Buckeyes.
Every episode of “Inside the Shoe” can be found here.
Other topics covered on Thursday’s show include:
- Pryor’s time as a high-profile recruit in the 2008 class.
- The highly-touted signal-caller’s quick transition into the Buckeyes’ starting lineup in 2008.
- The early flashes Pryor showed as a potential star receiver.
- Ohio State’s rough start to the 2009 season and eventually recovery in the Rose Bowl against Oregon.
- Pryor’s time as a Heisman Trophy candidate throughout the early part of 2010.
- The play (or plays) against Iowa that defined Pryor’s time as a Buckeye.
- The Tat-gate scandal that led to Pryor’s departure from Columbus.
- What is Pryor’s legacy at Ohio State?
- Will he ever be brought back and honored now that his disassociation has ended?
Land of 10’s “Inside the Shoe” Ohio State podcast will return on Friday with the latest from the Buckeyes’ offseason.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.