COLUMBUS, Ohio — On the latest “Inside the Shoe” Ohio State podcast, Ben Axelrod and Jeremy Birmingham provide an early preview of the Buckeyes’ 2018 recruiting class.
Every episode of “Inside the Shoe” can be found here.
Ben and Jeremy offer a brief recap of Ohio State’s historic 2017 national signing day. In addition, they answer the following questions:
- What are the Buckeyes biggest targets in the 2018 recruiting cycle?
- Will Ohio State be able to land a premier tackle in the 2018 class?
- Where do the Buckeyes stand with defensive tackles Taron Vincent and Matthew Jones?
- Will Ohio State be able to land 5-star offensive tackle and Fairfield native Jackson Carman?
- Will the Buckeyes’ big defensive back class in the 2017 cycle make it tougher to recruit the position in 2018?
- How is Ohio State’s momentum heading into the 2018 recruiting cycle?
- Why is Urban Meyer’s next recruiting class at a crossroads of sorts in his OSU tenure?
- Where do the Buckeyes stand with 5-star quarterback commit Emory Jones?
Land of 10’s “Inside the Shoe” Ohio State podcast will return next week with the latest on the Buckeyes’ offseason.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.