COLUMBUS, Ohio — On the latest “Inside the Shoe” Ohio State podcast, Ben Axelrod and Ryan Ginn recap the Buckeyes’ big 2017 National Signing Day.
Every episode of “Inside the Shoe” can be found here.
Other topics covered on Thursday’s show include:
- Ben and Ryan’s general thoughts on Ohio State’s 2017 class.
- Why was the Buckeyes’ 2017 recruiting cycle so drama free.
- Insight into the atmosphere inside the Woody Hayes Athletic Center on Wednesday.
- The now-famous clash of pranks between Urban Meyer and linebacker Baron Browning.
- Is the lack of Ohio presence in Ohio State’s 2017 class being overblown?
- Ben and Ryan’s takeaways from talking to Buckeyes director of player personnel Mark Pantoni.
- Meyer’s thoughts on Ohio State’s current roster composition, and why it’s time for the Buckeyes 2015 class to step up its game.
- Why this Buckeyes class is seemingly different from all the others Meyer has signed at Ohio State.
Land of 10’s “Inside the Shoe” Ohio State podcast will return on Friday with the latest on the Buckeyes.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.