COLUMBUS, Ohio – Following Ohio State’s shocking 24-21 loss at Penn State, coach Urban Meyer met with the media Monday morning to look back at the upset and to give a glimpse into the mindset of his now No. 6-ranked football team.
Among the day’s discussions:
- Meyer says there will be no personnel changes to the offensive line at this time.
- The offense has regressed since Oklahoma, he said.
- Meyer said he wishes one receiver would separate himself from the group: “There’s not a big differentiation in our group right now.”
- Urban Meyer said sophomore tackle Isaiah Prince is going to be a “fine” player.
- As for the current play-calling structure, Meyer said he is “OK” with it.
Check out the full video of Meyer’s Monday press conference above.