COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction into Ohio State football on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Zach Barnett of NBC’s College Football Talk tells Kyle Lamb what he makes of J.T. Barrett’s Heisman Trophy chances. They also discuss Ohio State’s odds of getting into the College Football Playoff and beating Penn State next Saturday.
Also on the show Friday is the interview with Terry Johnson, the third and final installment of our chats with the Ohio State assistant basketball coaches.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Other topics discussed on Inside the Shoe Friday include:
- The likelihood of J.T. Barrett getting to New York City for the Heisman Trophy presentation and possibly winning the award.
- Whether Michigan’s offense can give enough production on Saturday to upset Penn State.
- Is the Penn State offensive line of concern for the Nittany Lions both against Michigan and the upcoming Oct. 28 showdown against the Buckeyes?
- The four teams Barnett would pick for the playoff if the season ended today, as well as the four he expects to play for the national title when the regular-season is done.
- Terry Johnson’s stellar Twitter game and his GIF reactions to positive Buckeyes’ basketball news.
- The progress of Ohio State big men Kaleb Wesson and Micah Potter.
- Ohio State’s preference for man-to-man defense.
- The presence of former Ohio State players constantly hanging around and working out in the Buckeyes’ practice gymnasium.
- The importance of relationships in the recruiting process for the Ohio State staff.
On the Inside the Shoe podcast Monday, Austin Ward will join Kyle to begin previewing the Buckeyes’ game against Penn State.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.