COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get your Ohio State football fix on Inside the Shoe, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Jeremy Birmingham joins Kyle Lamb to talk about the latest Buckeye commitment as well as controversial remarks made by a key recruit. Ryan Ginn stops in to talk about the Ohio State defense and the task they have defending Army’s triple-option attack. Kyle also lightens the mood with a surprise sure to put a smile on the faces of Buckeye fans.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Other topics discussed on the show Thursday include:
- Comments made by Ohio State offensive coordinate Kevin Wilson on Wednesday about the Buckeye offense, and who did he blame for the offensive woes?
- More on the commitment of junior college defensive tackle Antwuan Jackson Jr.
- Does Jeremy think Jackson is an instant impact player? Jackson has three years of eligibility, so how long will he stay at OSU?
- A tweet made by the country’s No. 1 offensive tackle, Jackson Carman. What did he say and why did he say it?
- Ohio State’s pass defense and the inactivity they’ll likely face against Army on Saturday.
- What defensive coordinator Greg Schiano thinks of his defense’s performance through two games.
- Are any changes in defensive personnel or scheme expected?
- The health and status of Mike Weber coming off 3 carries against Oklahoma this past weekend.
- Four minutes to bring music to Buckeye fans’ ears.
On Friday’s show, Jeremy will be back to join Kyle for his regularly scheduled appearance previewing Army and another weekend of visits by Buckeye prospects.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.