COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, we recap an eventful day for Ohio State athletics as three more Buckeyes spurn the NFL draft and announce they will return to Columbus for Ohio State’s 2018 football campaign. Kyle Lamb discusses what the decisions mean for the Buckeyes this upcoming season.
In other news, Ohio State’s basketball team continued its hot streak with a 91-69 thrashing of Maryland on Thursday at Value City Arena. We assess the Buckeyes’ basketball team, which is now 14-4 on the season and 5-0 in the Big Ten.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed Friday on Inside the Shoe include:
- Three separate announcements on Thursday from Dre’Mont Jones, Parris Campbell and Johnnie Dixon stating they would return to Ohio State for the 2018 season.
- Ohio State’s loaded receiving corps, which numbers between seven and 10 deep with Campbell and Dixon, and the expansive number of targets for the Buckeyes’ 2018 starting quarterback.
- Why there can be no excuses for Dwayne Haskins, Tate Martell or Joe Burrow with the deep and explosive offense next season.
- Another version of Ohio State’s dominant Rushmen group with confirmation that Jones will return in the middle of the defensive line.
- The impressive offensive showing by the basketball Buckeyes that included 17 of 29 shots made from 3-point range and 25 assists on 32 field goals.
Join us on the next episode of the Inside the Shoe podcast Monday as we review Ohio State’s basketball road contest at Rutgers from Sunday and the expected commitment to the Buckeyes from defensive line prospect Tyler Friday.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.