COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get your Ohio State football fix on Inside the Shoe, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb gets down to brass tacks about the matchup against Army and whether the Buckeyes should be playing the Black Knights. Also previewing the Army game is Land of 10’s Jeremy Birmingham. Kyle also discusses ESPN’s surprise announcement, the Big Ten’s scheduling change and the college football showdowns on Saturday.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Other topics discussed on the show Friday include:
- Yet another win for one of Ohio’s professional baseball teams and another ugly offensive performance for an Ohio football team.
- The matchup against Army and whether it’s beneficial for Ohio State to have the Black Knights on the schedule.
- Were Kevin Wilson’s comments on Wednesday about taking responsibility about him being honest or covering for quarterback J.T. Barrett?
- Quarterbacks Dwayne Haskins and Joe Burrow and the number of snaps they might see on Saturday.
- Is the Ohio State offense primed for a breakout game this weekend or will the struggles continue?
- Which Buckeyes football recruits are visiting Penn State this weekend and if it’s time to panic.
- ESPN is taking College GameDay’s broadcast to New York City. Will the big show in the Big Apple be a big success?
- The Clemson-Louisville showdown and if the Tigers are for real.
- A big change announced in scheduling by the Big Ten beginning in 2020. Which rivalry is impacted by the change?
Join us again Monday as we break down the Ohio State-Army game and reflect on the weekend in college football.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.