COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get your Ohio State football fix on Inside the Shoe, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb continues the postmortem of Ohio State’s 31-16 loss to Oklahoma on Saturday with Jeremy Birmingham discussing where Ohio State goes from here with the struggling passing game. Also joining the show is Tom Dienhart, BTN’s senior analyst, to add his candid opinions on the Buckeyes, as well as the rest of the Big Ten.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Other topics discussed on the show Tuesday include:
- The Ohio State passing game and who shares blame for the lack of production through two weeks.
- How much playing time should Urban Meyer find for backup quarterback Dwayne Haskins against Army, and will it matter?
- Ohio State’s identity and its ability to run the football.
- The fallout from the tweet by defensive end prospect Micah Parsons and whether there will be any consequences.
- A big football recruiting weekend. Does Jeremy believe any prospects are closer to committing to the Buckeyes after the visits have subsided?
- What Dienhart took away from the loss to Oklahoma and where the Buckeyes go from here.
- Does Dienhart think the Ohio State passing game can improve? Will it be dependable enough to beat Penn State in late October?
- Which team has impressed the most in the Big Ten in the first two weeks? Which team has surprised the most?
- Tom’s thoughts on Wisconsin, Michigan and Maryland.
- A Buckeyes basketball target for the 2018 class made a verbal commitment on Monday. Who got his verbal? Who else is on the radar for the Buckeyes?
On Wednesday, Land of 10’s Austin Ward will join the show to put a cap on the Oklahoma game and start to look forward to the next game against Army (Saturday, 4:30 p.m., FOX).
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.