COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get your Ohio State football fix on Inside the Shoe, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb recaps the commitment of 2018 basketball prospect Jaedon LeDee to Ohio State on Tuesday while previewing another big commitment expected Wednesday for the Buckeyes.
Kyle also shares audio from Tuesday’s football interviews, focusing on the Ohio State run-pass option and the overall pass game.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Other topics discussed on the show Wednesday include:
- The commitment Ohio State basketball got from 6-foot-8 forward Jaedon LeDee on Tuesday and his impact on the program.
- A second commitment the Buckeyes are expected to receive Wednesday for 2018 and the connection he has to a former NBA standout.
- An upcoming official visit this weekend from 6-foot-5 guard Justin Ahrens. What are Ohio State’s chances of landing a commitment?
- The other prospects Ohio State basketball coach Chris Holtmann is hoping to land over the next few weeks.
- How many players in the 2018 class will the Buckeyes take?
- A new emphasis on the run-pass option for the Buckeye offense and Ohio State’s confidence in J.T. Barrett running it.
- How and why the short passing game is helping OSU’s overall pass game.
- Which wide receiver Barrett spoke highly about on Tuesday and what comparison he made that turned heads with the media.
On Inside the Shoe for Thursday, Kyle will be joined by Land of 10’s Ryan Ginn to talk more Buckeye football. Also joining the show to preview the matchup Saturday against UNLV is the Las Vegas Review-Journal’s Mark Anderson. There will also be further analysis of OSU’s likely commitment on Wednesday.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.