COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State sports on the Inside the Shoe podcast brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb responds to the incredible forecast that Nick Bosa made last week and explains why, despite his overly ambitious goals, it can’t quite be dismissed.
Additionally, the success of one former Buckeyes player could wind up being a detriment to the 2018 Ohio State football team. And as the Buckeyes’ basketball team keeps rolling up victories, now 17-4 and heading into a game with Nebraska on Monday night with a perfect 8-0 Big Ten record, Kyle explains what this team has done that no other Ohio State club has accomplished in 40 years.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on Inside the Shoe Monday include:
- Nick Bosa’s fearless prediction for the 2018 Ohio State football team and the pros and cons to whether he should have said what he did.
- The commitment of 2018 top-100 defensive lineman Tyler Friday to Ohio State on Friday and the impact of his addition to the depth chart.
- The hiring of former Ohio State great Mike Vrabel as coach of the Tennessee Titans and a potential impact it might have on Ohio State next season.
- Analysis of Ohio State basketball’s 67-49 victory against Minnesota on Saturday in Madison Square Garden and how the Buckeyes were victorious despite a poor shooting performance and an off-night by junior Keita Bates-Diop.
- A preview of the Monday night basketball game against Nebraska, which begins a four-game homestand before a huge Feb. 7 showdown against Purdue.
- How this Ohio State team coached by Chris Holtmann has accomplished something unique through the first eight games of the Big Ten schedule that no other Buckeyes team did under Thad Matta, Jim O’Brien, Randy Ayers or Eldon Miller.
This week on the Inside the Shoe podcast, Ryan Donnelly will join Kyle to recap the weekend in recruiting and Ryan Ginn will stop in for more offseason shop talk.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.