COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb lends a helping hand to assist Karan Higdon in recalling the real winner of the 2016 Ohio State-Michigan game in Columbus. Higdon implied the result should have gone Michigan’s way but for the controversial fourth-down spot in the second overtime.
Also discussed on Tuesday is the Buckeyes’ 80-55 win over Northeastern basketball and Baker Mayfield’s suspension that isn’t really a suspension. Kyle also reminisces about the late Buckeyes great Terry Glenn, who was killed Monday in an automobile accident.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on Inside the Shoe Tuesday include:
- The passing of Buckeyes legend Terry Glenn, the former Biletnikoff Award winner who amassed more than 8,800 yards in 11 season as a wide receiver in the NFL.
- Memories of Glenn’s extraordinary talent and his status as one of the best receivers to play for the Buckeyes.
- Comments made by Michigan running back Karan Higdon on Monday and the suggestion that the Wolverines were the real winners of the 2016 showdown.
- Recalling statements made in the past by another Michigan back, Mike Hart, and how those didn’t turn out very well for Michigan.
- J.T. Barrett’s place in the rivalry’s history and what he has a chance to do that no player ever has done before.
- Baker Mayfield’s suspension stemming from a lewd gesture on Saturday and why Oklahoma’s response is completely worthless.
- Ohio State basketball’s 80-55 win against Northeastern on Sunday and a look ahead to a brutal stretch for the Buckeyes that begins Thursday with Gonzaga in the PK80 Invitational.
On the Inside the Shoe podcast on Wednesday, Land of 10’s Ryan Ginn will join Kyle to recap the latest College Football Playoff committee rankings and continue previewing the big showdown on Saturday between Ohio State and Michigan.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.