COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb and Land of 10’s Ryan Ginn dissect a number of topics, including the status of Ohio State 2018 verbal commit Jaiden Woodbey and whether he ultimately will sign with the Buckeyes.
Among the other topics included on the show Thursday is the winnable slate of bowl games for the Big Ten Conference, the strength of Ohio State’s 2018 recruiting class, a look ahead to the Cotton Bowl. and whether to buy or sell the Buckeyes’ basketball team.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on Inside the Shoe Thursday include:
- Bowl season beginning on Saturday, including a fan-friendly lineup of Big Ten games over the next three weeks that has the league favored in a large majority of matchups.
- The good fortune for Ohio State fans to have a chance to see an exciting game against USC on Dec. 29 in the Cotton Bowl and why there’s no reason for the Buckeyes to show up flat.
- The relatively disappointing season for USC quarterback Sam Darnold related to his lofty preseason expectations.
- Whether Jaiden Woodbey, a 5-star safety from Fontana, Calif., will stick with Ohio State and sign his national letter of intent despite mentioning an offer from “dream school” Florida State and new coach Willie Taggart.
- How Ohio State is lighting the recruiting world on fire again, especially on the interior of the defensive line.
- Whether the Emory Jones dust has settled and the quarterback is likely to suit up for the Buckeyes next season.
- Buy or sell on the 2017-18 basketball Buckeyes?
On Friday, Austin Ward will join Kyle to talk more Cotton Bowl and some of the many intriguing bowls this December and January.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.