COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get your Ohio State football fix on Inside the Shoe, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb anticipates yet another huge commitment coming for the basketball program on Friday, while Jeremy Birmingham dissects the drama surrounding football recruiting efforts.
Also on the show, Kyle discusses the comment made on Twitter by Joe Burrow that sparked another round of debate over NCAA amateurism.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on the show Friday include:
- Which 4-star guard is expected to give a verbal commitment to the Buckeyes on Friday evening and who might be next?
- How many spots does Ohio State have left for the 2018 class and the remaining targets to keep an eye on?
- The Wall Street Journal naming Ohio State the most valuable college football program in the country at $1.5 billion.
- Burrow’s response to the WSJ’s valuation of the Buckeyes and why it caused another intense debate on Twitter over whether players should be paid.
- If Urban Meyer’s reminders about the Army triple-option attack are a subtle hint, he expects a poor performance from his defense against UNLV.
- Why three basketball commitments in four days was great timing.
- Is the Emory Jones drama nearly over or has it just begun? He’s scheduled an official visit to Alabama. Will the Buckeyes stick with him no matter what?
- Whether there’s still more fallout from Micah Parsons and Jackson Carman over their Twitter remarks two weeks ago regarding the Buckeyes’ quarterback position.
- If the interest in the Buckeyes from top wide receiver Amon-Ra St. Brown is sincere and whether the Buckeyes have a chance to land him.
Stay tuned Monday for a recap of Ohio State’s game against UNLV with Land of 10’s Austin Ward and more analysis of the Buckeyes’ basketball recruiting efforts.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.