COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. In the latest edition, Kyle Lamb takes an early look at the 2018 football depth chart and tries to guess the returning players who will start, as well as those who will play vital roles for the Buckeyes next season.
UCF the 2017 national champions? Kyle also discusses UCF’s controversial decision to proclaim itself the national champion after a victory over Auburn in the Peach Bowl. Also discussed on Thursday is the key verbal pledges coming today from a pair of defensive end prospects and the Ohio State basketball game against Iowa.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on Inside the Shoe Thursday include:
- A line-by-line analysis of Ohio State’s 2018 depth charts and expected returning starters, as well as key freshmen and sophomores who could crack the rotation next season.
- The non-seniors who still have decisions forthcoming on whether to return to the Buckeyes or declare for the 2018 NFL Draft.
- A deep wide receiving corps for the Buckeyes next season that includes potential breakout stars Austin Mack, Binjimen Victor and K.J. Hill, as well as decisions by Parris Campbell and Johnnie Dixon.
- The impending announcements from Tyreke Smith and Jayson Oweh at the Under Armour All-America Game and whether it will be Penn State or Ohio State for each.
- UCF’s crazy choice to proclaim itself a national champion for the 2017 after its win in the Peach Bowl over Auburn.
- Ohio State basketball’s return Thursday night to Big Ten action at Iowa after a break following a rare early December pair of wins against Wisconsin and Michigan.
On Friday, Kyle will react to the important recruiting announcements from Thursday and recap the Buckeyes’ basketball game against the Hawkeyes.