COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. In the latest edition, Kyle Lamb and Ryan Ginn put a bow on the 24-7 win against USC in the Cotton Bowl and begin analyzing the Buckeyes’ roster for 2018.
Ohio State’s defensive line dominated opponents this season, but it will undergo some changes for next year with the losses of Sam Hubbard, Tyquan Lewis and Jalyn Holmes. The Buckeyes are also waiting on a decision from Dre’mont Jones about his NFL future
Also discussed in the latest edition, whether Dwayne Haskins might live up to his expectations at quarterback, the strength of the Buckeyes’ receivers on paper and whether the SEC’s playoff success is good for college football.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on Inside the Shoe on Wednesday include:
- The future of the rushmen at Ohio State, including whether Dre’mont Jones will return for his junior season and if it’s time for defensive end Chase Young to shine in taking over for Sam Hubbard.
- Waiting on receivers Parris Campbell and Johnnie Dixon to make decisions about their future with the program and if the receivers will assist in turning the passing game into a strength next year for the Buckeyes.
- Quarterback Dwayne Haskins and if fans might have their expectations a little too high for him should he win the starting job next season.
- The inexplicable finishes involving Michigan/South Carolina and LSU/Notre Dame on the Monday bowl slate.
- An all-SEC College Football Playoff finale and whether the duel between Alabama and Georgia is good for college football.
On the next edition, Kyle will give a rundown of who he thinks stays and goes for the Buckeyes among the remaining players on the roster and preview Ohio State’s basketball game Thursday against Iowa.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.