COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb and Ryan Ginn discuss Alabama’s inclusion over the Buckeyes in the College Football Playoff and whether the season should be deemed a success for Ohio State despite missing out on the playoff.
Also discussed on the latest edition is the Buckeyes’ resurgent basketball team, J.T. Barrett’s legacy and a new football commitment.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on Inside the Shoe on Wednesday include:
- A big defensive back commitment for the Buckeyes from a top-50 prospect formerly committed to a major Pac-12 school.
- Have the Buckeyes weathered the storm with Alabama trying to pry away 2018 quarterback prospect Emory Jones?
- Why Ohio State fans should be pleased both with the overall season and the bowl matchup with USC on Dec. 29.
- What J.T. Barrett’s legacy will be after his playing days come to a close later this month, and what it should be.
- Was Jim Harbaugh’s tweet responding to Mark Dantonio on Monday an overreaction?
- Have Ohio State fans bought in to the basketball team with wins against Wisconsin and Michigan?
- Is this Buckeyes’ basketball team good enough to make the NCAA Tournament? Can they sustain the effort needed to continue winning in a weakened Big Ten?
- The progress shown so far by Ohio State freshmen Musa Jallow, Kyle Young and Kaleb Wesson and the identity starting to form with a tough incoming class next season.
On the Inside the Shoe podcast on Thursday, we will continue to look ahead at the Cotton Bowl matchup with USC.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.