COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. In the latest edition, Kyle Lamb previews the latest recruiting news as one top-10 defensive lineman appears set to choose Ohio State on Friday while an important offensive tackle might visit the first week of February.
Also on the show, Austin Ward joins Kyle to discuss Mike Weber’s return and whether Dre’Mont Jones may have telegraphed his intentions to return with a tweet to Tate Martell. They also discuss Martell’s quest to start at quarterback next season and how the Buckeyes might utilize him if he’s beaten out by Dwayne Haskins.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Topics discussed on Inside the Shoe Thursday include:
- The announcement coming on Friday from a top-10 defensive lineman being pursued by both the Buckeyes and rival Michigan. Does Ohio State have the edge?
- A top-5 offensive tackle who reportedly may be taking his fifth and final official visit to Columbus in three weeks.
- The Thursday night Ohio State basketball game against Maryland. Can the Buckeyes continue their momentum and knock off a Terrapins team that comes to Columbus down two players?
- Mike Weber’s apparent commitment to return for his junior season and if there may be a little wiggle room.
- Whether a tweet from Dre’Mont Jones may have indicated plans to return to Ohio State in 2018 and simultaneously declare ownership as a vocal leader.
- The future of Tate Martell at quarterback or playmaker if he doesn’t win the starting job for 2018.
On on the Friday edition, Kyle will recap the Buckeyes’ game against Maryland as well as the latest in Ohio State’s busy football offseason.