COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Ryan Ginn joins Kyle Lamb discussing Ohio State’s 56-14 win against Nebraska and the readiness for the Buckeyes against Penn State.
Also discussed on the Tuesday show: the fall from grace of the Nebraska football program, Michigan’s offensive woes and the importance of the Buckeyes’ pass defense.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Other topics discussed on Inside the Shoe Tuesday include:
- The Ohio State offensive transformation and whether the Buckeyes are ready to face a tough Penn State defense on Oct. 28.
- How, despite the Buckeyes’ easier schedule, Ohio State’s dominance has been impressive the past five games relative to struggles by other top-10 teams this season.
- The storied Nebraska football program and what it has become. The Buckeyes have outscored the Cornhuskers by 101 points in the last two meetings.
- Whether the Huskers are likely to stick with coach Mike Riley beyond this season and the prime candidates to replace him if not.
- Michigan’s offensive woes, including a struggling pair of quarterbacks and a dismal offensive line. The Wolverines are 11-point underdogs against Penn State on Saturday.
- Ohio State’s pass defense against Nebraska and whether it is ready for action against Penn State quarterback Trace McSorley.
Although the Buckeyes have a bye this week, the show most definitely will not slow down. Be sure to keep listening to the Inside the Shoe podcast as all three Ohio State assistant basketball coaches will join us to preview the Buckeyes’ basketball. Additional guests scheduled this week are NBC College Basketball Talk’s Rob Dauster to preview the Big Ten, as well as NBC College Football Talk’s Zach Barnett to survey the Buckeyes and national landscape at large.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.