COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get your Ohio State football fix on Inside the Shoe, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb talks about a huge verbal commitment to the Buckeyes and what Pete Thamel of Yahoo! Sports wrote about the Ohio State passing game. Also joining the show is Land of 10’s Austin Ward to talk more about the Buckeyes’ offensive woes and a surprising stat about the defensive pass coverage.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Other topics discussed on the show Wednesday include:
- A record-tying 20-game win streak for the Cleveland Indians, but where are all the fans in C-town?
- The big verbal commitment to the Ohio State football program on Tuesday from one of the top players in the country.
- Comments made by anonymous coaches to Yahoo! Sports’ Pete Thamel about Ohio State’s offense. What did they say?
- Ohio State’s backup quarterback race once Joe Burrow is healthy and how much action either he or Dwayne Haskins may see in the next few weeks.
- Should the Buckeyes stay the course with J.T. Barrett or hope for another Cardale Jones-like emergence?
- Can or will the Ohio State passing game improve between now and the end of the season?
- The Ohio State pass defense and its early season struggles.
- The release of the 2020 and 2021 schedules and what teams still might be added.
- Season tickets are now on sale for Ohio State students wishing to be a part of the Buckeye NutHouse.
On the show Thursday, Ryan Ginn of Land of 10 will join Kyle for a look ahead to the game against Army on Saturday and a difficult triple-option attack.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.