COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get your Ohio State football fix on Inside the Shoe, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb reflects on what J.T. Barrett’s legacy will be and explains why fans should not assume Dwayne Haskins is the next starter at quarterback for Ohio State. Also, Austin Ward of Land of 10 joins Kyle to recap the 38-7 Buckeyes win against Army, and Kyle has praise for the Ohio State offensive game plan.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Other topics discussed on the show Monday include:
- Ohio State’s offensive performance on Saturday and why Kyle was impressed.
- Why fans and radio personalities were wrong to criticize the play-calling, especially inside the red zone.
- If history will remember J.T. Barrett as revered or controversial.
- The injury status of wide receiver Johnnie Dixon after sitting out the game on Saturday.
- If Austin Mack has begun to establish himself as Ohio State’s go-to target in the pass game.
- The defense against Army, which gave up 276 total yards and a touchdown, and whether the unit is getting enough credit for the performance.
- Freshman inside linebacker Tuf Borland filling in for an injured Chris Worley and if he has suddenly created competition for a starting spot.
- The first appearance of backup quarterback Dwayne Haskins and why you shouldn’t assume he will be Ohio State’s future starter.
Joining Kyle on the Inside the Shoe podcast on Tuesday will be Land of 10’s Jeremy Birmingham. They will talk more about the Buckeyes’ improvement and discuss what Urban Meyer had to say in his Monday news conference.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.