COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get your Ohio State football fix on Inside the Shoe, brought to you by Land of 10.
On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb talks about the late-breaking news from Monday evening regarding a possible wrist injury to linebacker Jerome Baker. Also discussed, a likely huge commitment for the Ohio State basketball program on Tuesday and more good news possible in the next week. Jeremy Birmingham joins the show to further recap the 38-7 win against Army football on Saturday.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Other topics discussed on the show Tuesday include:
- Jerome Baker’s snapchat post showing his wrist in a splint. What do we know about the injury?
- Tuf Borland’s performance for an injured Chris Worley at inside linebacker on Saturday and if he’s in line to take over going forward.
- Urban Meyer was asked Monday if Worley might move outside. What was Meyer’s response?
- The Buckeyes basketball team is expected to land a top-100 forward for the class of 2018 on Tuesday.
- Ohio State is also favored for a pair of guards in the 2018 class. Who was given a Crystal Ball prediction by 247Sports to Ohio State, and who else do the Buckeyes have in the pecking order?
- What common theme excites Kyle in early recruiting returns under Chris Holtmann and why the Buckeyes will be more entertaining on the court.
- Mike Weber’s future with Ohio State and whether the Buckeyes will get him involved once he’s finally healthy.
Tune in to the show on Wednesday, where we will recap the expected basketball commitment with Rivals.com’s national basketball analyst Corey Evans. Also on the show will be audio and commentary from Ohio State’s Tuesday football interviews and additional previews of the football games against UNLV on Saturday.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.