COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get your Ohio State football fix with Inside the Shoe, brought to you by Land of 10. On the latest edition, Kyle Lamb dissects the 31-16 Ohio State home loss to Oklahoma on Saturday. While Kyle stops short of burying the Buckeyes for the 2017 season, he does have sharp criticism for the passing game and a healthy dose of cynicism that it will rebound in time to save the season.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Other topics discussed on the show Monday include:
- Who’s to blame for the Ohio State passing-game woes and what should be done about it.
- Should Ohio State coach Urban Meyer consider a change at quarterback?
- Will Ohio State salvage the 2017 season in time to stay in contention for the Big Ten title and a possible College Football Playoff appearance?
- Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield’s controversial actions after the game on Saturday and whether they were warranted.
- Whether there should be concern with the Ohio State defense after it surrendered 368 yards passing to the Sooners.
- Does Ohio State need to start recruiting better at wide receiver?
- Perhaps it’s time to recognize this is Meyer’s offense and it might not matter who is coordinating the Ohio State offense.
- Which games remaining on the schedule appear favorable for Buckeyes victories and which ones should be terrifying to Buckeyes fans?
On Tuesday, Kyle will continue his post-mortem with Land of 10’s Jeremy Birmingham. The two will discuss the game as well as the fallout from a huge recruiting weekend. Also scheduled to joined the show is Big Ten Network and BTN.com analyst Tom Dienhart to analyze the Buckeyes’ performance as well as take a peek around the rest of the Big Ten.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.