COLUMBUS, Ohio — Earlier this year, Ohio State signed the highest-rated per-player recruiting class in 247Sports history.
We now know what jersey numbers the newest Buckeyes will be wearing this season.
Ohio State has released its full 2017 roster, including those members of its 2017 class who have yet to enroll. Ten early enrollees already are on campus, and the other 11 members of the highly touted haul will arrive in time for the start of the summer semester on June 6.
Below are the jersey numbers and listed heights and weights for Ohio State’s 2017 class. Incoming freshmen yet to arrive are listed in bold font.
- Sophomore running back Demario McCall has previously indicated he and J.K. Dobbins would be swapping jersey numbers. That switch is not reflected on the roster.
- McCall is still listed as a freshman, although he will be entering his sophomore season in 2017.
- McCall’s weight, however, has been updated. He is listed at 195 pounds after playing at 182 as a freshman.
- It’s likely either Kendall Sheffield or Amir Riep will eventually change their number, considering both cornerbacks are slated to wear No. 10.
- Joshua Alabi is still listed as a defensive tackle. The redshirt sophomore spent the spring practicing as a reserve offensive tackle.
- Eric Glover-Williams is still listed as a safety. He spent the spring practicing as a wide receiver, specifically in the H-back role.