On Friday morning, Northwestern football announced start times to six of its games during the 2018 college football season.
Northwestern shared the times on Twitter.
Here’s the tweet:
— Northwestern Football (@NUFBFamily) June 1, 2018
Northwestern released the following information for these seven games:
- Aug. 30 @ Purdue: The season opener will be televised by ESPN and begin at 7 p.m. CT.
- Sept. 8 vs. Duke: The second game of the season and the home opener will be televised on ESPNU and begins at 11 a.m. CT.
- Sept. 15 vs. Akron: The second straight game at home for the Wildcats will be televised on the Big Ten Network and kick off is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. CT.
- Oct. 6 @ Michigan State: Northwestern’s second road game is scheduled for 11 a.m. CT. TV information has not been announced.
- Oct. 13 vs. Nebraska: The Wildcats will play their homecoming game against Nebraska at 11 a.m. CT. TV information has not been announced.
- Oct. 20 @ Rutgers: Northwestern will take on Rutgers at 11 a.m. CT. TV information has not been announced.
- Nov. 3 vs. Notre Dame: While the game time has not been announced, the Northwestern-Notre Dame game will be televised on either ABC, ESPN or ESPN2.
The game time and TV information for Northwestern’s other games will be announced at a later date.
To see Northwestern football’s full schedule, click here.