Nebraska’s football’s 2018 recruiting class is complete, so Scott Frost took the podium to discuss it on National Signing Day.
Among the topics he mentions:
- Nebraska’s spring game sellout: “Can’t believe there will be 85,000 fans there, but that’s Nebraska.”
- Which positions he they needed to recruit to, which still have some depth issues
- Miles Jones is going to be a versatile guy who will play a couple different roles on offense
- He wants the walk-on program to get back to what it used to be, and is okay with taking 20-plus walk-ons
- He wants to change the perception of Lincoln to out-of-state recruits
- Frost praises his coaching staff and looks forward to seeing the state meet them