LINCOLN, Neb. — Nebraska released its latest depth chart ahead of its matchup with No. 9 Ohio State. The Huskers face the Buckeyes on Saturday (7:30 p.m. ET, FS1).
Some notes from the depth chart:
- Cornerback Chris Jones is officially back on the depth chart. He was still listed on the injured list last Monday, but was later cleared to play as the week progressed. As of Monday, he’s listed behind sophomore Eric Lee Jr.
- Dicaprio Bootle was in that No. 2 spot behind Lee, but he has moved to the other side and is now listed at the No. 2 spot behind Lamar Jackson.
- Running back Tre Bryant remains on the injured list. He is recovering from a knee injury suffered during the Oregon game.
- Ben Stille is now listed with an “OR” status at outside linebacker with Sedrick King.
- Another “OR” added to the depth chart for running back Devine Ozigbo. He’s now a co-starter alongside Mikale Wilbon after his performance against Wisconsin.
Nebraska football’s depth chart for Saturday:
— Erin Sorensen (@erinsorensen) October 9, 2017