Michigan and Wisconsin have made the top 5 of a standout 2019 talent.
Cornerback Salim Turner-Muhammad, a 4-star recruit, listed the Wolverines and Badgers in his top 5 on Tuesday as he prepares to make his decision.
He made the announcement via Twitter.
I would like to convey my appreciation to all of the outstanding institutions who have recruited me. However, I will be announcing my commitment to one of these five prestigious universities soon!!! #GoIrish ☘️ #FearTheTree 🌲 #GoBlue 〽️ #OnWisconsin 🔴⚪️ #DecideToFly 🦅 pic.twitter.com/KMybFX48ye
— SalimTurner-Muhammad (@TurnerSalim) May 16, 2018
Turner-Muhammad also listed Boston College, Notre Dame and Stanford in his group.
According to 247Sports, the Alexandria, Va., native is the No. 5 prospect in the state and the No. 20 defensive back overall.
The site’s Crystal Ball has Turner-Muhammad listed with a 79 percent chance to go to Stanford and a 21 percent chance to go to the Fighting Irish.
He is 6-foot, 170 pounds and played his football at Episcopal in Alexandria.
Here are some of his highlights, via Hudl: