Michigan finally has its tight end in the 2019 class — Fairfield (Ohio) 3-star prospect Erick All.
“It’s just a great place that I really think can take me a long way,” All told Land of 10. “I felt like I fit in there after meeting all the coaches and players.”
The 6-foot-4, 225-pound tight end has offers to play for Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Boston College, Bowling Green, Cincinnati, Duke, Eastern Michigan, Florida State, Indiana, Kent State, Kentucky, Louisville, Maryland, Miami (Ohio), Minnesota, Notre Dame, Ohio, Pittsburgh, Purdue, Rutgers, Syracuse, Toledo and Wake Forest.
“I’m just looking forward to getting up there and playing some football,” All said.
All is ranked Now 504 in the nation, No. 22 at his position and No. 19 in Ohio, according to 247Sports composite.
I just want to thank god, my parents , all the coaches that coached me throughout my football career, and all the teams that recruited me but I decided to commit to the University Of Michigan #EarnIt #GoBlue pic.twitter.com/zSCdvzFQXp
— Erick All Jr. (@eallindi83) June 24, 2018
Michigan now holds 12 commitments in the Class of 2019, and the class ranks No. 16 in the country and No. 2 among Big Ten programs. Michigan’s commits include:
- 5-star defensive end Christopher Hinton, Greater Atlanta Christian, Norcross, Ga.
- 4-star defensive end Stephen Herron Jr., Trinity, Louisville, Ky.
- 4-star guard Nolan Rumler, Archbishop Hoban, Akron, Ohio
- 4-star pro-style quarterback Cade McNamara, Reno, Nev.
- 4-star tackle Trente Jones, Grayson, Loganville, Ga.
- 3-star tackle Karsen Barnhart, Paw Paw, Mich.
- 3-star linebacker Charles Thomas, IMG Academy, Bradenton, Fla.
- 3-star guard Zach Carpenter, Archbishop Moeller, Cincinnati
- 3-star tight end Erick All, Fairfield, Ohio
- 3-star tackle Jack Stewart, New Canaan, Conn.
- 3-star defensive end Gabe Newburg, Northmont, Clayton, Ohio
- 3-star safety Joey Velazquez, St. Frances De Dales, Columbus, Ohio