More than a year’s worth of Indiana football recruiting will come to fruition with National Signing Day on Wednesday.
The Hoosiers will round out their 2018 recruiting class, which currently ranks 43rd in the country and 10th in the Big Ten, according to 247Sports. As it stands, coach Tom Allen and his staff have 23 players who have already signed their National Letter of Intent and a hard commitment from 3-star Florida cornerback Jamar Johnson.
Indiana recruiting updates, signee tracker for National Signing Day
Projected Indiana signees on National Signing Day
Hard commits (1):
- 3-star CB Jamar Johnson (Sarasota, Fla.)
Already signed (23):
- 3-star RB Ronnie Walker (Hopewell, Va.)
- 3-star PRO Michael Penix (Tampa, Fla.)
- 3-star ATH Reese Taylor (Indianapolis, Ind.)
- 3-star SDE James Head (Miami, Fla.)
- 3-star OT Aidan Rafferty (Washington)
- 3-star S Devon Matthews (Jacksonville, Fla.)
- 3-star CB Jaylin Williams (Germantown, Tenn.)
- 3-star WDE Madison Norris (Fishers, Ind.)
- 3-star ATH Cam Jones (Cordova, Tenn.)
- 3-star OT Nick Marozas (Oak Lawn, Ill.)
- 3-star WR Jacolby Hewitt (Cordova, Tenn.)
- 3-star SDE Gavin McCabe (Chicago, Ill.)
- 3-star OLB Aaron Casey (Douglasville, Ga.)
- 3-star WR Miles Marshall (Lilburn, Ga.)
- 3-star RB Stevie Scott (Syracuse, N.Y. )
- 3-star TE Matt Bjorson (Hinsdale, Ill.)
- 3-star TE TJ Ivy (Chicago, Ill.)
- 3-star CB Elijah Rodgers (Blacksburg, S.C.)
- 3-star S Jordan Jusevitch (Lowell, Ind.)
- 3-star CB Noah Pierre (Hialeah, Fla.)
- 3-star DT Shamar Jones (Johnstown, Pa.)
- 3-star K Charles Campbell (Jackson, Tenn.)
- 3-star OLB Micah McFadden (Tampa, Fla.)
Latest updates on Indiana recruiting on National Signing Day
- The Hoosiers most recently received a commitment from 3-star CB Jamar Johnson on Jan. 26.
— iwonagrammy (@jamarjohnson568) January 25, 2018
- The early signing period proved crucial for the Hoosiers, as they signed all of their verbal commitments.
All of Indiana’s current commits for 2018 are 3-star prospects.
The Hoosiers also have an opportunity to improve their recruiting class either before or on National Signing Day depending on the decisions from a pair of their top prospects.
Florida wide-side defensive end Jonathan King, a 3-star talent, originally committed to Oregon last June, only to de-commit a few days after Christmas. He’s since taken official visits to Indiana on Jan. 16 and Maryland on Jan. 26. Experts at 247Sports believe he’ll choose between the Hoosiers and Florida. Another Florida prospect, 3-star inside linebacker James Miller, recently went on official visits to Indiana, Marshall, Florida State and Iowa.