Who’s going to win this recruiting war?
It seems as though a lot of powerhouse programs are in the running for 4-star offensive tackle Trevor Keegan. Keegan, ranked by 247Sports, is the No. 131 overall player in the Class of 2019. He is also ranked as the No. 16 tackle and No. 1 player in the state of Illinois.
On Sunday, Keegan announced his top 6:
Top 6🤫🤫🤫 pic.twitter.com/wqOgd0jSPR
— Trevor Keegan (@bigtrevk) June 10, 2018
Aside from Alabama, Clemson and Georgia, which are all juggernauts outside the Big Ten, Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State make up the other schools vying for Keegan’s commitment. The 6-foot-6, 310-pound lineman is from Crystal Lake, Ill., and has 27 scholarship offers.
According to 247Sports’ Crystal Ball predictions, Michigan has a 56 percent chance of landing Keegan, while Ohio State is at 33 percent. In third, however, the predictions may be a bit off, as Northwestern is at 11 percent.
At the time of his top-6 announcement, Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State owned the top-ranked 2019 classes in the Big Ten.