As long as David Bell’s top 5 schools are accurate, he will be a member of a Big Ten school in 2019.
Bell, according to 247Sports, is a 4-star wide receiver prospect from Indianapolis. The 6-foot-2, 185-pound prospect is ranked as the No. 103 player overall, No. 16 wide receiver and No. 2 player in the state of Indiana.
On Thursday night, he announced his final 5:
— David Bell™ (@TheRealDBell_) June 8, 2018
Currently, Bell has 18 scholarship offers and out of the 10 Crystal Ball predictions made on 247Sports, he has a 60 percent chance of picking Ohio State and a 40 percent chance of choosing Purdue. Ohio State, Purdue, Iowa, Penn State and Indiana make up his final 5 choices and if he chooses any of those schools, their 2019 class ranking would undoubtedly rise.
As of the time of Bell’s final 5 announcement, Ohio State is No. 2 in the Class of 2019 Big Ten rankings, Penn State is No. 3, Iowa is No. 8, Purdue is No. 10 and Indiana is No. 12.