Betting lines and odds have been set for most Week 1 college football games for the 2018 season by Bet Online. We’re still a bit more than three months away from kickoff, but there’s already a good sense as to who will be the favorites in some of the season’s first matchups.
Bet Online set betting lines for all Big Ten season openers, including Michigan as an underdog on the road against Notre Dame.
Ohio State, Penn State, Wisconsin and Michigan State unsurprisingly all open as huge favorites. Purdue is a slight favorite at home in an in-conference meeting against Northwestern on Thursday, Aug. 30. Maryland is an underdog in a home game vs. Texas.
Below are the early odds for Big Ten teams in their season openers.
College football betting lines, odds set for Week 1 games
(Lines via Vegas Insider as of 5/22)
- Purdue (-4.5) vs. Northwestern
- Michigan State (-27) vs. Utah State
- Minnesota (-14.5) vs. New Mexico State
- Wisconsin (-33) vs. Western Kentucky
- Ohio State (-38) vs. Oregon State
- Penn State (-27) vs. Appalachian State
- Iowa (-13) vs. Northern Illinois
- Nebraska (-18.5) vs. Akron
- Illinois (-14.5) vs. Kent State
- Rutgers (-13.5) vs. Texas State
- Indiana (-13) at Florida International
- Maryland (+10.5) vs. Texas
- Michigan (-1) at Notre Dame