The Big Ten football schedule for Week 5 games is set.
Though the conference already knew Nebraska would play at Illinois at 8 p.m. ET Friday, Sept. 29 on FS1, the other five games have announced their times and TV channels.
Northwestern at Wisconsin and Maryland at Minnesota start Saturday’s action with a pair of 12 p.m. ET games. Action continues later with Penn State-Indiana (3:30 p.m.) and Michigan State-Iowa (4 p.m.). Ohio State and Rutgers conclude action at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Big Ten: Game times, TV channels for Week 5 games
- Nebraska at Illinois, 8 p.m. ET Friday, Sept. 29, on FS1
- Northwestern at Wisconsin, 12 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 30, on ABC
- Maryland at Minnesota, 12 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 30, on FS1
- Indiana at Penn State, 3:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 30, on Big Ten Network
- Iowa at Michigan State, 4 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 30, on FOX
- Ohio State at Rutgers, 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 30, on Big Ten Network
Michigan and Purdue both have off Week 5. Going into Week 4 games, Penn State, Michigan, Wisconsin and Ohio State are all ranked in the top 10 of the major polls.