The Big Ten Network’s new pregame show, BTN Tailgate, has announced its first six show sites.
According to the network’s release, the show will debut Sept. 24 at Michigan State when the Spartans play Wisconsin in what will likely be a top-20 showdown.
The show is the network’s version of ESPN’s College GameDay. The new live show lasts 90 minutes starting at 10:30 a.m.
“Tailgate aims to capture the unique game day environment on each campus, with fan interaction, former coaches and players on set and special features. Alongside host Dave Revsine, BTN football experts Gerry DiNardo and former Chicago Bears defensive tackle Anthony “Spice” Adams will go in-depth on each Big Ten matchup of the week as 14 schools march toward a conference title in Indianapolis,” the release said.
Here’s the list of the first six sites, with current AP rankings listed:
- Sept. 24: No. 9 Wisconsin at No. 12 Michigan State, Munn Field
- Oct. 1: Illinois at Nebraska, Ed Weir Track (northeast corner of Memorial Stadium)
- Oct. 8: Indiana at No. 3 Ohio State, RPAC (adjacent to the building)
- Oct. 15: Nebraska at Indiana, Mellencamp Pavilion
- Oct. 22: No. 9 Wisconsin at No. 13 Iowa, Krause Family Plaza
- Oct. 29: Minnesota at Illinois, Grange Grove