The Big Ten Network has announced its football schedule for the first three weeks of the season. The network’s first game will be Minnesota vs. Buffalo at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, Aug. 31.
Defending Big Ten champion Penn State hosts Georgia State at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 16. Top-10 teams Wisconsin and Michigan are also set to play on BTN early in the season.
Wisconsin plays Florida Atlantic at noon on Saturday, Sept. 9. Michigan is set to play Air Force at noon on Saturday, Sept. 16.
Big Ten Network: Football TV schedule, times for first three weeks
Note: All times ET.
- Thursday, Aug. 31: Buffalo at Minnesota, 7 p.m. ET.
- Saturday, Sept. 2: Wyoming at Iowa, 12 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 2: Ball State at Illinois, 12 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 2: Nevada at Northwestern, 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 2: Arkansas State at Nebraska, 8 p.m.
Week 2 (all games Saturday, Sept. 9)
- Florida Atlantic at Wisconsin, 12 p.m.
- Towson at Maryland, 12 p.m.
- Western Michigan at Michigan State, 3:30 p.m.
- Eastern Michigan at Rutgers, 3:30 p.m.
- Western Kentucky at Illinois, 8 p.m.
Week 3 (all games Saturday, Sept. 16)
- Air Force at Michigan, 12 p.m.
- Middle Tennessee State at Minnesota, 3:30 p.m.
- Florida International at Indiana, 3:30 p.m.
- Morgan State at Rutgers, 3:30 p.m.
- Georgia State at Penn State, 7:30 p.m.
- Bowling Green at Northwestern, 7:30 p.m.