The end of the Big Ten basketball regular season is almost here. So the league announced game times for the final games ahead of the conference tournament.
Among the major news, Michigan State’s visit to Maryland has moved from Sunday, March 5 to Saturday, March 4. The game will be played at 2 p.m. ET on the Big Ten Network.
Big Ten basketball regular-season finales
- Illinois at Rutgers, noon ET on Saturday, March 4 on ESPNU
- Indiana at Ohio State, noon ET on Saturday, March 4 on ESPN
- Michigan State at Maryland, 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, March 4 on the Big Ten Network
- Penn State at Iowa, 1 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 5 on the Big Ten Network
- Purdue at Northwestern, 4:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 5 on CBS
- Minnesota at Wisconsin, 6 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 5 on the Big Ten Network
- Michigan at Nebraska, 8 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 5 on the Big Ten Network
MSU's regular-season finale at Maryland will be played on Saturday, March 4 at 2 p.m. (BTN).
— Spartan Basketball (@MSU_Basketball) February 21, 2017
Going into Tuesday night, Purdue and Wisconsin are tied for first in the Big Ten at 11-3 in conference play. Maryland is only one game back at 10-4 with four games remaining. Northwestern, which is 20-7 overall and 9-5 in the Big Ten, is two games back. The Wildcats are also trying to make the NCAA Tournament for the first time in program history.
Big Ten standings
- Purdue 11-3
- Wisconsin 11-3
- Maryland 10-4
- Northwestern 9-5
- Michigan State 8-6
- Minnesota 8-6
- Michigan 7-7
- Iowa 6-8
- Nebraska 6-8
- Penn State 6-8
- Indiana 5-9
- Illinois 5-9
- Ohio State 5-10
- Rutgers 2-13